How can we help you?
Your information is safe with us! It won’t be used for any purposes other than to contact you.
Common customer inquiries, answered by real APJ Customer Service Agents.
- Average Delivery Time
- “We use USPS to ship both nationwide and Internationally. Average delivery times depend on the location. For a full breakdown of estimated delivery times by location, click the link below.” – Daniel P.
View Average Delivery Times by Location
- Make Changes To My Order
- “It usually takes less than two business days to process your order. Before your order is shipped out you may request an order change, complimentary. If you’re order has already been shipped, we offer 100% free returns.” – Matt J.
Submit An Order Change Request
- About Our Products
- “All of our Art Print Posters are printed on Accent Opaque Super-Smooth Stock paper. This offers an ultra-high-quality, texturized appearance to the printed artwork. Different from “glossy”, our paper shows colors vividly without the glare.” – Cadey R.
Common artist inquiries, answered by real APJ Artist Ambassadors.
- Damaged While Shipping
- “If an item you sell arrives damaged upon delivery, you can contact our customer satisfaction department at email@example.com. Someone from our team will respond quickly to make sure your item is replaced quickly.” – Mikaela L.
View Return Policies
- Artist Terms & Approval
- “To become an artist, click Become An Artist in the top header of the site. Our terms are pretty straight-forward and we invite every type of artist–including photographers, sketch artists, painters, and more–to sell their artwork on ArtPrintJoy.” – Courtney V.
Become An Artist Now
- Online Sales Guide
- “As soon as you become an artist, you get access to all sorts of tools and resources to help you sell more efficiently. If you’re already an artist on APJ, sign into your account and click How To Sell to learn more.” – Haden R.